How To Survive and Enjoy Disney World…
1. Spend money on comfortable walking shoes before you go.
2. Speaking of spending money… You’re going to. Just accept it.
3. Make reservations for dinner before you go down there!!
4. Make reservations for character breakfasts !!
5. Use Fastpasses. It isn’t hard to figure out.
6. TAKE A BREAK IF YOU NEED IT. Go back to the hotel and go to the pool. EVERYBODY DOES THIS.
7. Get to the park early. IF YOU STAY IN DISNEY YOU CAN GET IN EARLY FOR MAGIC HOURS- DO THIS!
8. YOU DON’T HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING. REPEAT. YOU DON’T HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING.
9. ON THE FIRST DAY TRAVELING- since you won’t get a full day- GO TO THE ANIMAL KINGDOM- YOU CAN DO THIS IN A HALF- DAY- THEN MAKE RESERVATIONS TO GO TO THE RAINFOREST CAFE FOR DINNER – IT IS AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE PARK- there, you just got a ‘whole day’ in
10. DON’T WAIT FOR 2 HOURS FOR A PLACE TO SEE THE ELECTRIC PARADE ON MAIN STREET. GO TO FRONTIERLAND AND YOU CAN GET A SPOT PRETTY EASILY RIGHT BEFORE AND SEE THE WHOLE PARADE.
11. People can be crazy… Don’t listen to these people. It is not overwhelming. It can be calm and fun.
12. ENJOY !!!!!!!!
13. ONE MORE THING- get a Photopass card and then take it around with you and have Disney photographers take pics of your family that you can order when you get home !!!