Why Bingo Rocks!
Filed under: Entertainment, Kindergartners, Mom Blogs, The Cool in Everyday Life
Why does Bingo rock? Well, after just attending my first Bingo Night at my Kindergartner’s school I’ll tell you why-
- Bingo is easy
- Bingo is fun
- Everyone has an equal chance of winning!
- It’s inexpensive
- It involves PRIZES, and who among us, doesn’t love prizes!
- It also involves snacks
- It’s a social thing, so nobody is ‘ULTRA ANGRY COMPETITIVE’
- You can be a little distracted, and still do well (see first point above)
- A Kindergartner can win (my son won a Cooler and Beach Towel)!
- and last but not least, it’s a nice family activity
Or maybe, I’m just getting old older…
Do I sound like your Grandmother??